10.07.2005

Friday Fabulous Phonography Fun

What’s up with me and the Sheila E?
Maybe I’m becoming a bottom?!?!?! Wouldn’t the other-half be surprised about that??? Huh?
Oh Well, evolve or extinct! That’s my philosophy

Okay, this song makes my white-boy hips wanna do things that white-boy hips aren't supposed to do. I was sore the following day after I heard this number.

Artist: Sheila E
Album: Romance 1600Song: A Love Bizarre

A-B-A-B-C-D-The moon up aboveit shines on upon our skinWhispering words that scream of outrangeous sin.We all want the stuff that's found in our wildest dreamsIt gets kinda rough in the back of our limousine.That's what we arewe all want a love bizarre.That's what we arewe all want a love bizarre.A strawberry minda body that's built for twoA kiss on the spinewe do things we never do.Swallow the pride and joy of the ivory towerWe'll dance on the roofmake love on a bed of flower.That's what we arewe all want a love bizarre.The moon up aboveit shines on upon our skin. . .That's what we arewe all want a love bizarre.That's what we arewe all want a love bizarre. . ..