9.13.2005

The Basics

To give you a foundation from which to work, let’s start with who I am:
I am 34 years old, I have a partner who wishes to remain anonymous (he hates these things). I have a son who is 6.
Together we have 2 Miniature Schnauzers, a Jack Russell, a Bassett Hound, and 2 cats.
We have a house in suburban Long Beach.
Summary: Me, Partner, Kid, 4 dogs, 2 cats

Brief descriptions:
Me:
I try my best to be a friend, a lover, a partner, a dad, an employee, an asset and many other things. I am college educated with a Bachelors in Computer Science and Business Administration currently working towards my M.B.A. I hope to complete in early 2007.

Partner:
Blonde hair, pool-blue eyes, and a come-and-get-it look that buckles my knees – needless to say he’s HOTT HOTT HOTT.

Kid:
An excellent mannered little guy who is ALL BOY.

Miniature Schnauzer 1:
Alpha male, a lover who takes sh*t from no one.

Miniature Schnauzer 2:
Biological sister of Schnauzer 1, sweet, loving and at times a bitch.

Jack Russell:
Calm, relaxed, lazy… most of the time.

Bassett Hound:
Clumsy, fun loving, verbal.

Cat 1:
A grandmother at 19 years old, mildly tolerant of the dogs, loves to cuddle.

Cat 2:
Aloof with a broken meow and a keen instinct to hunt.