9.30.2005

Friday Fabulous Phonography Fun

This little song reminds me of darker days in my existence. Now don’t misunderstand me by thinking that darker=bad; these ‘darker’ days were merely a transitional period in my life where I was trying to determine my purpose, figure out how I could make a difference, have some fun and I was willing to try anything – at least once. Back then I ate engineered food, lived at the gym, weighed 225 and had 9% body fat. Oh yeah, and I was single. Good times… Good times… Ask Reality cubed, he was there!

This tune earns me no punches on the gay card.

Artist: Creed
Album: My Own Prisoner
Song: One

Affirmative may be justified take from one give to anotherThe goal is to be unified take my hand be my brotherThe payment silenced the masses sanctified by oppressionUnity took a back seat sliding further into regression(chorus)One oh One the only way is OneI feel angry I feel helpless, want to change the worldI feel violent I feel alone, don't try and change my mindSociety blind by color why hold down one to raise anotherDiscrimination now on both sides seeds of hate blossom furtherThe world is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unityWe may rise and fall, but in the end we meet our fate together(chorus)