9.14.2005

Bitchy Inner Fat Girl

Okay, I’ll admit it: deep inside me, down in my inner-self is a Bitchy Fat Girl trying to come out. A few of my friends have seen her emerge on that rare occasion (See Scott’s Blog.) But for the most part she just lives inside, layering on clothes and buttering on the Mary Kay. So far the only sure-fire way to get her out-of-the-closet is the dawn a pair of bowling shoes and shove her manly fingers into a 16 pounder. Now I must admit, I only tried league bowling once…and I ended up with the highest handicap in the league. So she’s no help on the lanes, but she can shove that 16 pounder down the lanes with the same panache as Kirstie Alley pile-driving french fries down her pie-hole.

So this is to server as a reminder and warning. Occasionally you might see me “go-off-the-deep-end” on some strange topic. Be mindful that this is not me, but rather that damned BIFG has taken a dive into the deep end to prove the theory that fat floats!