9.16.2005

Twang Twang Hillbilly Thang

Look around you RIGHT NOW! If you can find a copy of Diana Ross singing, “I’m coming out!” Que and crank it!
I’ve decided to come out-of-the-closet!
You read that right! I admit it!
I like County & Western Music WHEWWWWW!!!! That feels good to say that out loud!
I LIKE COUNTRY & WESTERN MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Now before my gay brethren start throwing stones, deleting my numbers from their cell phones and petitioning to have my gay-card revoked: I still like Techno, House and Dance. I can’t help that, I’m gay after all. But there is nothing better than Country music when mixed with some rock and blues; the kind of tunes that tell you a little story about a person, place or time in their life. And as Reality Cubed has discovered, some of these guys are scorching hot! I agree with R.C. That Mr. Chesney is a ten on the yum-o-meter, but he is far from my favorite. Check out Dierks Bentley… That curly blond hair, the baritone voice, that butt.WOWZER!
So what does this prove? You can take the boy outta Oklahoma, but you can’t take the Oklahoma outta the boy.

Dierks Bentley My Favorite, Lot of Leavin' Left To Do

For Reality Cubed -- select No shoes, No Shirt, No Problem -- Enjoy the view!